Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rotary Club and Vee Clean and Green

The first round of discussions and exchange of information between Rotarian Dr Basu and Sandeep Chakravarthy has taken place.

Let me explain my new found Rotary connection. The President of Rotary Koramangala, Dr. Anirban Basu, lives in my apt. building and I know him well. His club wants to launch a program in Koramangala aimed at the residents living there to segregate plastic and help in the re-cycling activity.He wanted my inputs / learnings as a C & G volunteer, which I shared with him. Through him I now have the following contact :

- Frank Coelho, Environment Chairman, Rotary Koramangala

- Narendra Kumar, President Rotary Kanakapura

- Bhanu Prakesh,Secretary Rotary, Kanakapura.

I could email / call them and brief them about C & G and ask for their support but before doing anything I need to get your views.

No comments:

Post a Comment